Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Self Realization

I'm beginning to realize that in my time I have talked alot of shit, talked a big game and said so many things over the years I have no idea what it adds up to. What I now know is is that without taking responsibility for the direction of my own life, what good are all these big ideas? What good is a bunch of big talk without the action to back it up? Sooner or later people realize their own hollowness and see room for self improvement. All the excuses in the world can't take away failure or self destruction and accomplishment can't be taken away either. Sometimes life humbles you but for the better, sometimes you humble yourself by letting your weaknesses defeat your strengths. No one ever hears about the good you do, strangers only hear about the bad. We all have our weaknesses, it's how you deal with them that make you stand out in life. I don't want anymore excuses from myself to myself anymore, that's bunk and lame and ridiculous. I am thankful for all my friends, family and anyone else who has given me the love and support over the years and now that I think of it they deserve a better me, a me that is more intune with myself than worrying about what others think. Time for a new outlook. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment